Monday 11 February 2019

Welcome to Exploring Indian Terrains.

Hi dear friends, I am Rafique,this is going to be my first write up as far as my own blog is concerned. But I have written many articles across different verticals like sports, Automobiles, General Topics, Social Topics, Marketing contents and various articles as well. After all these, I just felt its the right time for me to start my own blog.

In this blog, I am going to take you through various beautiful places in and around India. I feel India is a place, which is always underrated, in-terms of its rich cultural heritage and its rich tropical diversity of flora and fauna, which is abundantly spread across the country.

Through this blog, I am going to share my experiences on exploring these places and also interesting facts and figures and there by you could use these information's for your future plans, if its worth your try.

I recently, visited my native place which is located at Cumbum Valley, its an interesting place near the Tamilnadu-Kerala border, every year, I would definitely don't miss my chance of visiting this place, as the biodiversity, which is spread across the valley makes it an ideal place for my visits and the expenditure is also economical.

On my next article, I will take you a tour across the Cumbum Valley with more info's like places to visit, workable budget, places to watch out far and many more. 
Captured through my camera,guess worth enough to be a wallpaper.


Refreshing colors of Dahlia
Grapes Garden at Gudular...

20 comments:

  1. Nice job πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ well done keepit up bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... WoW... Good going Rafi... Beautiful blog begins... GoodLuck for your blogs ahead:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work...expecting more from you...good luck buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good workπŸ‘... Beautiful pics..

    ReplyDelete